What You’ll Need:
- 4 oz. of your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate
- 4 oz. of your favorite liquid to blend with your concentrate (water, milk, or any non-milk!)
- 1 glass
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 handful of ice cubes (if you prefer a chilled brew!)
- 1 Stirrer
1) FILL GLASS WITH ICE CUBES & ADD 4 OUNCES OF CHAMELEON COLD-BREW CONCENTRATE
2) MEASURE OUT 4 OUNCES OF OTHER LIQUID AND ADD TO COLD-BREW CONCENTRATE
3) STIR BOTH THE LIQUID-OF-CHOICE & CONCENTRATE TOGETHER
4) GAZE AT THIS DELICIOUS CONCOCTION WITH PRIDE AND THIRST!
Voila! The key to blending delicious cold-brew concentrate mixtures are adding equal parts of both liquids to create a smooth and flavorful experience. And hey, would you look at that? The labels on our cold-brew concentrate bottles have 4 oz. markers to help you remember the perfect measurement! Now that you have passed our beginner course, learn the tricks of the trade by trying out other cold-brew drink recipes on our site! Have your own you wish to share? Comment below and it could be featured!