Originally published on The Makery
By Samantha Reichstein
If searching for a high-intensity, core-blasting workout to squeeze into your schedule, look no further than the name Natalie Uhling. The Boise, Idaho native known for the NUFit workout regimen has attracted a prominent following across various platforms through a lifestyle of eating right and staying fit. Not only was Chameleon Cold-Brew lucky to snag a social media partnership with Uhling throughout the month of November, but we also got the chance to interview her, gaining insight on how she balances a busy schedule, her go-to snacks when needing an energy kick and how she defines herself as a maker.
1) What sparked your interest in fitness, and how long did it take for this dream to become a reality?
I was always an active kid and loved bring in front of people so when I found group fitness at the age of 13 I knew I had found my calling. My business and goals are constantly changing and I never want to loose that hunger. So, I am always still dreaming and creating … that’s where the magic lies.
2) What are some tricks to maintaining a healthy lifestyle for those with busy schedules?
Be organized! When your life is organized you are able to make healthy choices and deal with things as they come up.
3) When needing an extra kick of energy, what is your go-to meal?
I would say anything that involves adding avocado! I eat one every day.
4) If needing a cheat day, what is your guilty pleasure?
I honestly don’t have cheat days … I find that mindset very outdated. If you want a treat, eat it!
5) What is your favorite flavor of Chameleon and favorite way to drink it?
My favorite would be the Black Coffee. I love cutting it with half coconut milk half Cold-Brew.
6) What does being a “maker” mean to you?
To me, a maker means someone who has a passion for his or her craft.