From June 2018 to May 2020, I was the Marketing Associate at Petal – a fin-tech credit card startup encouraging new-to-credit consumers to “build credit, not debt.” My role included establishing and managing content strategy across all organic channels, copywriting for marketing assets across the board (website, email, and app), leading product marketing go-to-market planning across the digital product, and managing day-to-day efforts of SEO initiatives; all while building out the brand as both a trustworthy, financial source and digital-first, 21st century product.
Below you can find specific examples of my work. Feel free to contact me directly for more.
- Wrote original copy 100+ social posts
- Collaborated with Creative and Art Director on ideas and designs
- 90% increase in organic social following
- Full creative ownership of Twitter account
- Gained blue-mark certification in 2019
- Wrote original content, including a piece that is #1 on Google Search
- Collaborated with SEO agency to build out ideas and edit articles